Thursday, April 5, 2007

I Think I Hate Traveling

So I missed a day for the first time, but it was hardly my fault. First of all, when I got to Philly airport, I found that there was no more free wireless internet in the B-C concourse like there was a few months ago. Then, I wasn't able to connect to any of the wireless internet spots in the airport although Yong could. Then our flight was delayed by 2.5 hours so we didn't fly out of Philly until about 9 PM. I just got to my hotel about a half hour ago and decided to post this even though I need to be up again in less than 6 hours. Anyway, on my way to the airport I saw this truck with what looks to be an old advertisement of some sort for an automobile back when it was a big deal that they were "horseless carriages". I thought it was pretty cool looking.

1 comment: