Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Harman Kardon Soundsticks

Chad and I saw these awesome speakers a few weeks ago and kind of fell in love with them. It just so happens that we had been having problems with my stereo (from Japan!) that we were using downstairs and were in the market for something new. So I started looking up information on these and everything I found said that they are pretty good. I also found them online for about 2/3 the price we originally saw (which is quite a bit lower). So we decided to get them as an anniversary present to ourselves. Can you believe that as of tomorrow we will have been together for 5 years?! The speakers have one audio-in jack and we can hook up an iPod, or the stereo which has the CD player, MD player, and radio.

6 comments:

  1. I have seen those before and lusted after them myself. I am super jealous. They are so freaking awesome. You know what they would look super hot next to-- an iMac! You know you want it.

    Happy anniversary to you both. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you play music if your stereo is broken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think only the speakers were broken, not the actual CD/MD playing part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you have the new speakers hooked up to the old stereo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically. But we can also connect iPods directly to the speakers now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had that stereo for a while, right? Maybe it died. We don't even have a stereo anymore...we just play music on our computers and we have a speaker system throughout the house, so it works out well.

    ReplyDelete