Sunday, February 25, 2007

Exploding Cattail

So the other day I noticed some strange things in the dried plant display in our bathroom. At first I just thought they were some plants I forgot we had, but then I started looking more closely and I realized that the dry cattail in there had exploded! I guess it is trying to spread its seeds all over the world. Isn't that crazy? It's kind of cool looking but also kind of creepy.

By the way, we actually went out and did stuff today with Aunt Beth, my mom, and Deb but I forgot to take pictures so I used this one (I've been saving it for a special day). I hate when I forget to take a picture of the thing that was the main thing I did that day, but ... oh well. Hopefully I'll get better at it by the end of the year!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD, this totally happened to me too. It freaked me out when it happened. I thought some alien was going to come out of the cattail or something. It was also really annoying; it took me forever to clean up all the seed spores.

    ReplyDelete