Saturday, January 20, 2007

Taiko

So today I had a pretty busy/ productive day. I went to Quest diagnostics to have some blood drawn for some tests associated with the kidney stones I had back in October; I got an oil change and new air filter for my car; I bought a birthday gift and card for a friend; I went to Wachovia to deposit a check; I went to Maido with Chad and met my family there (where we watched Taiko drumming, pictured here, and ate yakisoba, curry, and gyudon); and then went to the friend's birthday party in Jersey. This Taiko performance was by the group that Matt is in. They did a good job. I'm not sure how long they have been playing and practicing together, but I think they have made great progress in the relatively little time I assume they have had together. I must also add that I'm very proud of Chad today because he drove us all the way to the party and back. He did a very good job!

1 comment:

  1. I do think they've gotten much better. And larger. I think now there is an introductory class and the advanced class (the one that performs).

    ReplyDelete