Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cover Flow in iTunes

As I was watching Steve Jobs's presentation last week about the new iPods, I saw the Cover Flow feature for the first time. I hadn't used or heard of this before, especially since I have an old iPod that doesn't even have color. Anyway, it looked pretty cool and I was playing around with iTunes and realized that you can use that feature in iTunes as well. It's pretty awesome. Here is a snapshot of what it looks like to see the album covers along with the songs on that album. I dream of someday having appropriate album artwork for every single song in my collection! Most of them it can find automatically, but others I will need to load manually. Maybe by the time I actually get a color iPod of some kind I'll have it all set to go!

1 comment:

  1. Is that something I can get you for your birthday? Or Xmas?

    ReplyDelete