Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My MacBook

So yesterday I was reading the blog that originally inspired me to do this photo-a-day thing and one of the tips was "Never stop, no matter what." He said that if there was a day when you didn't have any good pictures then you should just look around inside your house and take a photo of something that's really important to you. Today I did take a photo of our yard, but I've done a lot of those so I decided to do one of something that is VERY important to me, and that is my MacBook laptop from which I do all this posting! I love it like crazy! I highly recommend Apple's notebook computers to anyone in the market. On a side note, we are having a wonderful thunderstorm right now. The rain is just drizzling but there is intermittent thunder and lightning, which I love! We have the windows open and it sounds so nice. Plus the smell during a rain is intoxicating to me. I just love it. What I don't love is that our internet always goes out when it storms (it just went out so it might be some time before I actually post this).

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your MacBook so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I only wish I had more time to play around with it because I know it does a lot more than what I'm using it for!

    ReplyDelete