Thursday, December 27, 2007

Car Stereo Installation

One of my Christmas presents was a new stereo system for my car that I got from Chad. The main features are an auxiliary input jack in the front, an iPod connector, and it plays MP3 CDs. I was getting really frustrated with my old setup because I like to listen to podcasts on my iPod on my way to work but my FM transmitter wasn't working very well and it only worked at all if I was in the car alone. Today my dad, Chad, and I installed the system in my car all by ourselves. It was a little scary taking apart the dashboard of my car but we got it done and it works beautifully! This is the second successful custom installation of a car stereo that we have performed! Anyone need one installed in their car? Haha.

4 comments:

  1. I have a vague recollection that I was around for the first stereo installation. Or maybe I am thinking about when I helped Betsy install hers. I don't know, it was so long ago and I can't remember anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I think you're thinking of Betsy. The last one I did was with my dad at my parents house during freshman year of college. My friend Aria came to visit and I wanted to install it so we could use it while driving around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally unrelated to your blog, but I am dying to know what you bought from Viva Terra!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we got some bird ornaments for my sister and Matt (Origami white porcelain cranes) and for our neighbors (Origami white porcelain swallows) and we got these bird's nest tea light holders for our neighbors too. I just noticed on their website that you can maybe find some things to hold the eggs such as the "Love Nest"

    ReplyDelete