Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

This is a photo of most of the presents that were exchanged on Christmas day at the Joslyn household. There are actually a bunch that didn't fit in the photo, but I don't want to make you too sick to your stomach so I'm showing this picture of most of the presents. Christmas is a very happy time in my family. It was a great Christmas for me and I had a ton of fun with my family (not to mention the fact that I got everything I wanted!).

(Note: This is my photo from Monday, December 25, 2007 - Merry Christmas!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is a LOT of presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see someone else got the same gnome paper I did from Target! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, we loved the gnome paper! But we thought we got it at Ikea ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right, it was IKEA, you're right. See, I told you I am having memory issues!

    ReplyDelete