Sunday, December 23, 2007

Non-Traditional Holiday

Chad and I decided (for a variety of reasons) to open our presents last night. We also decided to wrap our presents mostly in brown paper bags and brown packing paper. We wanted the wrapping to not take too much time and we also thought it would be good to reduce our impact on the environment during this very wasteful time of year. So we used only already used materials for our gift wrapping (except for the tape, that's pretty hard to reuse, and that one blue bag you see here). I think it actually turned out pretty nicely!

(Note: This is my photo from Saturday, December 22, 2007.)

4 comments:

  1. I think your packages look cool in brown bags with ribbon. I like that idea and will take it under consideration for next year. What good things did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh well ... I got some comic books including Flight Volume 4 which rocks! I also got The 4400 Season 2, Edward Scissorhands, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, a subscription to Maclife, a few awesome T-shirts, a couple CDs I wanted, and the stereo for my car! Woo hoo. Hopefully Dad will want to tackle another car project with me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see pictures of both of your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay ... I'll see what I can do. :-D

    ReplyDelete