Sunday, December 23, 2007

Headphones

I was listening to music and podcasts while working on Holiday projects this week and I just had to show everyone my favorite headphones. My parents got these for me in Japan before they left many years ago. I specifically requested them because I had tried similar ones before and they are awesome. The great thing is that your entire ear fits inside the little cavity they have and then the soft foam part rests against your head. They are so comfortable because they don't push your ears down. They block out a lot of other sound and everything just sounds awesome through them. I just thought I would share this with everyone. :-D

(Note: This is my photo from Monday, December 17, 2007.)

1 comment:

  1. I want some good headphones for my iPod. I hate the ones that came with it because they are always falling out of my ears.

    ReplyDelete