Saturday, July 14, 2007

Birthday Ice Cream

Today we went to Erin and Matt's house for cake and ice cream to celebrate Erin's birthday. Matt asked us to pick up a cake he had ordered from Genuardi's and also some ice cream so we did. But we couldn't decide what ice cream flavors to get. I really wanted to try their chocolate peanut butter cup but wasn't sure how many people were going to like that. So then I thought that we should get mint chocolate chip because Erin always used to like that. But again, I wasn't sure how many people would want that, so we decided to get just plain vanilla and chocolate. So, we ended up buying 4 containers of ice cream. We also forgot to ask how many people were showing up so didn't know how much we would need. There were 8 people there. So, we had 2 gallons of ice cream for 8 people. Needless to say, there was quite a bit left over! But guess which flavors were the most popular? Mint chocolate chip and chocolate peanut butter cup!! Pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup is always popular! I'm so glad you took a photo because I was wishing this morning that I had one to put in my blog! Thank you for coming over last night--it was fun!

    ReplyDelete