Friday, June 1, 2007

The Phillies Are Truly Pathetic

Chad and I saw a pathetic baseball game tonight. My parents gave us tickets because they are leaving early tomorrow morning for Tokyo and didn't want to be out late tonight. The Phillies were up against the Giants (with Barry Bonds) and lost 13 to ZERO. It was absolutely pathetic! The Giants' pitcher got at least 3 hits (we left early) which is almost unheard of in baseball. One of the hits was a double! Anyway, it was pretty sad but still enjoyable, especially because the seats are fantastic (as you can probably tell from the photo). There was a guy sitting next to me who was incredibly obnoxious, screaming and cursing and flailing all over the place. Quite annoying, but I was a little scared to say anything, you know what I mean?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun even though they suck. I love b-ball games no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete