Friday, August 31, 2007

Stupid Computers

Chad's and my Dell desktop PC has been acting extremely slow for a couple years. It's only about 3 years old but we only got it with 256 MB of RAM installed, so I'm guessing we need to update the RAM. So I started looking into it and I found a good deal on 2GB of RAM. I looked into it a lot to make sure I was buying the right kind of memory for our machine. Anyway, I ordered and and couldn't wait for it to come. It came in the mail yesterday and I opened up the computer to install it. I tried it once and it didn't work, so I then realized I hadn't pushed it in all the way, so I fixed that and guess what? It still didn't work! I'm so upset. I don't know what the problem is. I shouldn't have tried to get a good deal. Hopefully I can get it working, otherwise I'll have to find a way to sell these to someone else or something because they probably just aren't compatible with my machine even though they should be.

(This is my photo from Thursday, August 30th. It's the inside of my computer in case you hadn't noticed.)

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy!!! It is probably some little thing you overlooked the first time!! I hope you can get it to work, but it will have to wait a while. Will it drive you crazy thinking about it for a week?

    ReplyDelete