Sunday, November 18, 2007

Adorable ... Really! The box says so!

Chad went to see a doctor a few weeks ago just to have a general checkup and because he had some kind of rash on his fingers. Apparently he used to get it every winter. It turned out to be a mild form of eczema. The doctor prescribed a cream for it but also recommended that Chad use a humidifier at home to help keep his skin from getting too dry. So we went out to Bed Bath and Beyond on Friday (gotta use those coupons!!) and got this awesome humidifier. Now, we could have gotten some plain one, but we decided to go for the one for little kids. It's just so adorable isn't it? I mean, it must be because it says so on the box! Check it out! We love it.

4 comments:

  1. Those humidifiers are awesome. I have the same brand, only in the shape of a penguin. I think I am going to buy another one this year for upstairs...maybe the elephant this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted one of those too...my skin is so dry that I have a chapped face and it hurts just like chapped lips, but it is my whole face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I think we'll get one, too. Matt gets really dry itchy skin and mine just gets really dry and cracked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to take a 20% off coupon!

    ReplyDelete