Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bluetooth

Something I've been wanting ever since I got my most recent cell phone is a bluetooth headset. The first piece of hardware I had with bluetooth was my MacBook, but I had nothing to use it with. I got my cell phone, which has bluetooth, and I was able to connect it to my computer. Now I got this great bluetooth headset for my birthday and I can finally go hands-free with my cell phone. The sound quality in the headset is better than when I use the phone by itself! The only problem is that I need a direct line-of-sight with the cell phone for the headset to work best, otherwise I get static and pops in the sound. My phone has really good voice recognition technology so I can make calls without dialing numbers or looking up contacts in my phonebook. All in all, I would say this is working out quite well so far!

(Note: This is my photo for Tuesday, October 2, 2007).

2 comments:

  1. Do you just use it in the car, or at home too? I always forget to use mine...it's just one more thing to do before answering the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both. I use it at home when I know I'm going to make a long call.

    ReplyDelete