Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Face of a Building

Chad and I ended up spending most of the day on Saturday downtown. We met up with a few people and had brunch at Mixto and then wandered around and had drinking chocolate at Naked Chocolate Cafe in the afternoon. While we were walking around our old neighborhood (Rittenhouse Square) we saw this building on the north side of the Square. You can see the Barnes and Noble building on the right and then there was this one. All that's left is the face of the building! I've never seen anything like it before! Isn't that strange?

(Note: This is my photo from Saturday, October 13th)

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that's cool! I wonder what they will put there. Who are these people you were hanging out with? Are these more of your freaky internet friends? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brunch at Mixto. Please tell me what you ate. I went last night with Anita and Virginie.

    Are you sure that isn't just scaffolding on that building? I knew they were doing a lot of work on it. Was that the finished product?

    ReplyDelete