Monday, October 22, 2007

Rockin' Barista

On Friday night we drove up to New York City to visit with some of my friends from ASIJ. We stayed with Adair at her place in Brooklyn. We got to park right on her street for free all weekend so that was awesome. On Saturday we had breakfast at Cafe Orlin (favorite!!) with Marissa and then we walked all over going shopping. We stopped at Cafe Grumpy to see our friend Cheryl and she made us these AWESOME mocha lattes. Look at the little hearts! She's a master barista now. Check out my other photos over at http://flickr.com/photos/andrewjoslyn. We also had an awesome dinner at Gyu Kaku which is a yakiniku place.

(Note: This is my photo from Saturday, October 20th, 2007)

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I want to be able to do that at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool! I think I've found my new career aspiration.

    ReplyDelete