Sunday, October 14, 2007

Orange Peel Mouth

Chad convinced me to go out to have Chinese food for dinner on Friday night. We went to a place over near Target. It's called Hunan Village and the food was actually really good. It wasn't too heavy or greasy, so I didn't feel sick afterwards like I usually do with Chinese food. Chad was being silly and stuck an orange in his mouth. Why do they bring oranges with the fortune cookies after the meal?

(Note: This is my photo from Friday, October 12th)

3 comments:

  1. Hehe. Chinese isn't my favorite either; I think Thai is much lighter and better. I like Dim Sum though...is there a place by your house? Supposedly there is ONE place in Nashville that serves Dim Sum, but we haven't gotten over there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know of a dim sum place around our house. There is a Thai place we haven't tried yet. There are supposedly some good dim sum places in China town but we haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute. Because yesterday was our 6-month anniversary, I let Matt order out (because I didn't feel like cooking). With the limited selection around here, he tried the Thai White Elephant place in the Genuardis shopping center. It was yummy but not for my tummy.

    ReplyDelete