Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mike Borda

This is a photo of Mike Borda, one of my coworkers. I would argue that he is the most attractive man working in our office, although this photo doesn't really do him justice. He gave a presentation today although most of the attendees were conferenced in via telephone and internet. He looks dressed up, but this is pretty much how he dresses every day. You may remember him from an earlier post where he was impersonating a certain someone. Anyway, I saw him today and was looking at him thinking "Something is definitely different today, but I can't place it." I didn't think it was his hair because I knew he had it cut just a couple weeks ago. And then I realized he had shaved! He hadn't really shaved all winter (he claims it was to stay warm, but I think it was just laziness). His presentation was excellent and sparked quite a lot of interest across the Golder world. I think he's going to do very well at Golder.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sounds like you have a little crush. He is a hot tamale.

    ReplyDelete