Monday, January 22, 2007

Baja Fresh

This is a photo of one half of a burrito from Baja Fresh. Yes, you read correctly, this is only HALF of the burrito. It is actually called a "Dos Manos" or "Two Hands" burrito because you need two hands to even pick it up. This one is cooked "enchilado" style. That means it has sauce and cheese on top and then it is baked. Chad and I shared this for dinner tonight because we were over in the shopping center anyway and had some money left on a gift card. This place is so delicious. You have to go to understand. Chad will likely post a similar picture on his food photo a day blog, but right now he is playing with his new FREE iPod that he got so I'm going to beat him to it!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to go there very soon and use my gift card. I'm saving it for a special occasion, though (like when we have no food or money).

    ReplyDelete