Thursday, January 11, 2007

Packages!

I absolutely love receiving packages. When shipping is free, I greatly prefer ordering thing online rather than going to a store because I love receiving the package (besides the fact that it is more convenient). One of my favorite places to order things is http://tigerdirect.com. They have a lot of good deals on technology (usually including sending in rebates) so I order a lot of things from them. Unfortunately they never have free shipping, but oh well. I received a package from them today and it was very exciting. I got myself a 1 GB jump drive for $4.99 after rebate and a 2GB jump drive for Chad for free after rebate (supposed to be a birthday present, but I couldn't wait that long to give it to him). Enjoy the photo of the packaging materials! They help keep my toys safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment