Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Chlor-Trimeton

I woke up this morning with some pretty crazy allergies. I think I went through at least 6 tissues before I was about to head out the door. I decided I didn't want my whole day to go like that, so I took a chlor-trimeton tablet. Those things work wonders for me, but I always forget that they have a high chance of causing slight to moderate drowsiness. Since they are slow-release capsules that are supposed to work for 12 hours, this basically means that I had a sustained level of moderate drowsiness pretty much all day long. It probably didn't help that I couldn't fall asleep last night and was staring at the clock after midnight wondering why I was still awake. Plus, my professor tonight decided to keep us in class until almost 8:40 when usually we get out at 7:30 so that I didn't get home until about 9:15 or so. Anyway, I'm going to bed now, hopefully I'll get a restful night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment