Friday, February 2, 2007

White Coke

Don't ask me why the liquid in this Diet Coke bottle is white ... I'm assuming it is milk or something. I just couldn't resist grabbing a shot of this when I saw it in one of our office refrigerators. When I first saw it, it was full all the way to the top, which looked even stranger because it could have been un-opened. Personally, I'm all about re-using containers, but I don't think I would ever put milk in a previously used Coke bottle. I remember when I was younger I used to enjoy mixing different drinks together. My favorite concoction was Coke and orange juice (but not Pepsi, it was too sweet). One time I had the crazy idea that it might be good to mix Coke and milk together. Well of course my mom didn't want to let me do that and she said that if I did, I would have to drink the whole thing. Well, I hated being proven wrong so I went ahead and mixed the two together and it was absolutely disgusting. I don't remember if she actually made me drink the whole thing ... I want to say that she did, but in all honesty, she really was never really that mean ... maybe she remembers. Anyway, perhaps that is the reason I was so disturbed by this white liquid in a Coke bottle.

3 comments:

  1. Ew, that's sick. I would never do that either. Besides, milk needs to be stored in an opague container. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you drank it because you didn't want me to right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say...you didn't want me to BE right.

    ReplyDelete